All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Diccionario Inglés-Español

BETA Online Dictionary Spanish-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáÉé...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Spanisch
 What is the exact meaning? »
« todo vale    

Spanish-English Translation of
please can someone

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
please can someone translate a few sentences i need help  
by chanchan1, 2016-10-07, 05:15  Spam?  80.194.229....
hello my partner is a cheat and has been cheating on me and another woman i am english he is spanish but speaks english and the other woman is spanish, i want to tell her what is happening but i dont speak very good spanish and i dont want to sound silly sending her a message that makes no sense. i would like these few sentences translated please.

He is cheating on us both
He told me he doesnt want to be with you, but your crazy and will take his son to Morocco.
Last month he told me you and he had an argument and he finished with you for good.

please help me thanks in advance.
Answer:
translate  #863125
by evathefirstwoman (RO), 2017-01-17, 12:02  Spam?  
Él está engañando las dos.
Me dijo que no quiere estar contigo, pero que estás loca y llevará a su hijo a Marruecos.
El mes pasado me dijo que de ti y él tenido una discusión y que terminó contigo para siempre.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Spanish-English online dictionary (Diccionario Inglés-Español) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads